ECO SEMI D AR – glass covers for semi-verticals
with anti-reflective, cylindrically curved insulating glass covers
Innovation from PAN-DUR: Cylindrically curved glass is being produced for the first time in the industry with an anti-reflective effect.
- Unobstructed view of the products without disruptive light reflections
- The shopping experience is made even more direct and intensive for your customers
- Energy saving with ECO SEMI D AR delivers a significant reduction in your operating costs
- The investment quickly pays for itself
- Roller-guided, frameless glass sliding elements – optionally available as single glass or insulating glass variants
- Effortless opening and closing – a specially developed roller system ensures smooth sliding
- Constant cooling temperatures for your products, as the sides are completely closed off
- Simple cleaning for full transparency and attractive design – movable top profile allows tilting/removal of the front panels by service personnel
- Climate protection – enhanced image of your store – environment-oriented concepts are popular with customers
- Simple conversion and retrofit on all common refrigerated cabinet models from major manufacturers thanks to modular design
- Retrofit kits with T5 fluorescent tubes or LED modules in the form of canopy lighting and undershelf lighting for optimal presentation of merchandise
- The curvature of the glass elements is, of course, elegantly adapted to the refrigerated cabinet
- For your safety and the safety of your customers all glass panels are hardened on DIN EN 12150.